Lowry’s Inc., formerly Harry A Lowry & Associates, is a family owned and run business.
It is our mission to promote and provide high quality sealants and waterproofing materials to the construction and OEM marketplace.
Lowry’s is a sales organization with distribution warehouses located throughout California and Arizona.
It is Lowry’s intention to manage our company within a corporate structure and yet maintain the family atmosphere
that is attractive to our employees and customers.
We instill a high level of integrity amongst our employees and we desire to achieve equitable relationships with our vendors and customers
We partner with our vendors and contractor customers to provide the best solutions to the owner.
A wholesale distributor has only its products, knowledge and service to give to its customers.
Lowry’s Inc is known for its technical expertise and its fine service record over the years.
This reputation is highly prized by the current management and is the keystone of the corporate philosophy.
- 1959 - Lowry’s was started in Burbank, CA by Harry A Lowry. Harry’s son Kent joined him later.
- 1969 – Lowry’s was incorporated.
- 1979 - Ron Musante left Tremco to become a partner in
- 1987 – Harry Lowry passed away.
- 1990 – Lowry’s opened their second branch in Anaheim, Southern California.
- 1995 - Lowry’s opened their third branch in Hayward, Northern California.
- 1996 – Ron Musante passed away after a long illness.
- 1997 – Kent Lowry retired.
- 2003 – Lowry’s opened their fourth branch in Sacramento, California.
- 2004 – Keith and Michael Musante became equal owners in Lowry’s.
- 2005 – Lowry’s acquired competitor Kirwan Co. in San Diego, California.
- 2008 – Lowry's opened their sixth location in Phoenix, Arizona
In order to be able to read all the information about the products we offer you need to have installed on your computer
. If you don't have it, you can download it HERE